Sunday, September 13, 2009

To make my dreams and ideas come true

What a lovely weekend, the Mojo is definitely coming back and we are starting to get accustomed to our new-old life, now being a little bit more wiser, clever and of course more beautiful after the stay in Sweden;) It is rewarding being able to re experience our old hometown now enjoying and inhaling the nature from the bottom of our heart and oh my goodness making use of all the opportunities around here for leisure time and work. I´m starting a little firm,"Mind over Matter" a holistic health counselling and education company using positive psychology. Anyhow so far it is still in my womb, growing and developing but it is a great feeling to at least try to make my dreams and ideas come true, I will start lecturing next month. I love using my creativity and mix my education in art, education and public health. I miss you my friends but thankfully I´m surrounded here with friends as well, this weekend I had two "girls night out" enjoyed two art openings, listened to nice life music (even tried to participate but that is another story), had a very nice family dinner and finally a perfect Sunday in Kjarnaskógur, a small forest 5 minutes away. Now at this moment being a total computer nerd, doing nothing than just relax I wish you all a great week ahead sharing with you the dinner and the Sunday.
kisses Brynja























Wienerschnitzel
Valur preparing the dinner
Yes we like green beans
This one is for my friend Tobba
Behaving
Getting a bit impatient
Ready


Jummie
Ah the Swedish Morberg helping us in the Kitchen
Brynja´s countrystyle
Icelandic butter

9 comments:

edda said...

yndislegar myndir :)
takk fyrir samveruna í dag - ég fer aftur í búðina á morgun hahahha ;)

love
Edda

Ingibjörg said...

beautiful pictures honey! Elska myndina af þér með hitabrúsann :-) Gott að þið áttuð góðan dag. Knúsimús.

hannaberglind said...

Kjarnaskógur er snilld og íslenskt smjör líka:)

inga Heiddal said...

Sælar... Hér er langt síðan ég hef kíkt... Fattaði ekki að þú gætir bloggað á Íslandi... thí hí.. En takk fyrir kíkið hjá mér og já ég er alsæl með hjónóið. Og ég ætla að skemmta mér fyrir alllllannn peninginn og meira til og ætla svo að vera pínu 2007 á Oxfordstreet...:) kv iNGA
ps : dásamlegar myndir hjá þér

Martin Cichocki said...

cool, you had a swedish Wienerschnitzel! I wish you all the best for "MoM" - that's great! Puss

Britta said...

Härligt Brynja! Satsa på det som känns rätt så blir det rätt! Förstår känslan av att komma hem igen efter en tids frånvaro. Jag känner likadant när jag åker till Skåne och kan nu inte vänta tills vi flyttar tillbaka vilket bör bli innan jul i alla fall. Nocce är på bättringsvägen, men vi trodde han skulle dö förra veckan och det var hemskt.
Ni ser i alla fall ut att må väldigt gott och skicka en massa kramar till barnen och Valur förutom till dig själv förståss!!
PoK
Britta

Unknown said...

Very Nice. Really great summer.
All the best to you and your family from me and my family.
Love Always

Nanna said...

Brynja! You are so cool!

Anonymous said...

Hej Brynja,

Du får inte glömma svenskan så nu får du öva lite! Så härligt att läsa och se de fina bilderna på din familj och det vackra Island! Det låter som om du har hittat rätt, härligt! Var rädd om dig och lycka till med företaget!

Kramar
Jenny